sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Where You Are

The days are so like the wind touches the windowI do not know if I'm just as able to live (live without you)His indecision (trying to learn, below)Almost killed me, killed me (never give up)It broke my world in two (I hope today you)And now I knowThis reminds me of you
Where you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the timeWhere you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the time
I had to acceptMore'm lost without youI had to continueMore not live without you
This reminds me of everything that weThat night I dance without you
Where you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the timeWhere you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the time(Take you, take you)
I'll never liveNever go beyondI'll never liveNo, no!
Where you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the time
Where you know I'll always be hereEven if you take the time (back miss you so I hold in my arms, your hugs just to wait for you)
I'll wait ...
I'll wait ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário